I’ve had a quiet month on the blogging front, so I thought I’d post a few links to some stuff worth taking a look at elsewhere:
- Tim Keller has started blogging, and his first one is very about the different “prophetic, priestly and kingly” emphases churches can have. Very insightful, which is no surprise, and looking forward to more from him.
- Jared Wilson calls out Rob Bell on his definition of the gospel. Gospel – Jesus = nothing.
- Neil Bennetts calls us to remember our primary purpose, and to linger there a while before moving on to other things.
- A thought provoking piece from Michael Patton on anti-depressants. Make sure you read down to the bit where he ponders what Luther would have been diagnosed with.
- And this has been a good month for new commentaries. A few that caught my eye were BEC James by Dan McCartney, PNTC Philippians by Walter Hansen and AOTC 1 & 2 Samuel by David Firth.